Xactimate Estimate Writing (Carrier-specific): April 19–23, 2021
- Start Date/Time: 04/19/2021, 8:00 am
- End Date/Time: 04/23/2021, 5:00 pm
- Location: CNC Headquarters
- Address: 2928 McVay Dr N., Mobile, AL 36606
- Admission: $259.99
- How to register: Call 251-471-4718 and select option 4.
- Registration: Open
This workshop is designed to provide an understanding of a carrier-specific claims handling process and policy while developing your Xactimate Estimate proficiency on the X1 platform. Students will work in Xactimate sketch completing roof, floor plans, including graphical estimating. The course will teach carrier-specific estimating and requirements covering different perils including hail, wind, and water leaks. ClaimXperience and other programs will also be implemented into the estimatics.
Groundwork for Level 1 User Certification exam.
This class is for client-specific property adjusters.
- Computer with Xactimate X1 (or CNC can share license by using our online version)
- Xactimate Digital Mimeo (will be provided)
- Basic computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of the adjuster profession and basic understanding of damage identification and building components