(Virtual/Hawaii Adjusters Only/Major Carrier-Specific) Xactimate Estimating Class: May 3–7, 2021
- Start Date/Time: 05/03/2021, 1:00 pm
- End Date/Time: 05/07/2021, 8:00 pm
- Location: Virtual Link
- How to register: Call 251-471-4718 and select option 4.
- Registration: Open
- An introduction to ClaimsXperience
- Groundwork for Level 1 user certification in Xactimate, test included
- Xactimate digital mimeo or workbook (depending on course)
- Scenario-based estimating for roofing, interior, exterior damages
- Preparation for deployment with a major U.S. carrier
- Individualized instruction from an Xactimate Affiliated Trainer (XAT)
- CE credits
- Updated CNC and client training processes
- Beyond-the-class coaching
- Increase in CNC Points
This training is for “Big Red” property adjusters. Class begins at 8AM on April 19 and will be held at our Mobile, Ala. training facility. Cost is $259.99 which includes the Xactimate Workbook and testing fee for Level 1. Fee may be waived until your first deployment.
Class starts at 8AM Hawaii time (1PM CST)
- Have a laptop or desktop computer that has Xactimate’s latest version installed (X1) – (Verisk offers a 30-day free trial of the Xactimate program). If you’re not a current Xactimate customer, you can request a free 30-day demo from the Xactware website.
- External mouse
- High-speed internet connection
- A separate computer, laptop, or tablet would be helpful — one device to watch the instructor and another device to navigate the Xactimate program
- Basic computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of the adjuster profession and basic understanding of damage identification and building components