(Remote) 3-Day Xactimate Basics: February 24–26, 2021
- Start Date/Time: 02/24/2021, 8:00 am
- End Date/Time: 02/26/2021, 5:00 pm
- Location: CNC Headquarters
- Address: 2928 McVay Dr N., Mobile, AL 36606
- Admission: $300
- How to register: Call 251-471-4718 and select option 4.
- Registration: Open
The 3-Day Xactimate Flood Classroom Training is designed for an adjuster who is knowledgeable of the adjuster profession and is looking to learn the Xactimate estimating program. You’ll get prepared for level 1 and/or level 2 certification exams.
Students in this course will be taught how to write professional, accurate, and timely estimates using Xactimate’s best practices. This course includes Xactimate claim setup, sketching (roof and interior), and line item estimating.
Students of this course will be taught:
- Claim setup (Adding coverages, deductible, price list selection, depreciation, and overhead & profit)
- Sketching roofs and interior floor plans (will include tools needed for complex roofs and interior sketches)
- Scenario based estimating (Wind/Hail damaged roofs, tree on fence estimating, elevation repairs, and interior water damage)
- Xactimate Claim wrap up and reporting