Flood Concepts: August 16–20, 2021
- Start Date/Time: 08/16/2021, 8:00 am
- End Date/Time: 08/20/2021, 5:00 pm
- Location: CNC Training Facility
- Address: 2928 McVay Dr N., Mobile, AL 36606
- Admission: FREE
- Registration: Open
*For experienced adjusters only* In this course, you will learn about CNC’s processes for handling flood claims and field adjusting. You will also gain knowledge of Claimsource, CNC’s Prelim App, and estimating software, such as Xactimate as it pertains to flood claims. You will have 2 1/2 days of classroom training and 2 1/2 days of field training at CNC’s training house, where you will learn how to incorporate policy knowledge with proper scoping techniques.
This class is designed for flood adjusters who are interested in learning flood adjusting the CNC way.
- Scenario-based estimating for flood damages
- Individualized instruction from Todd Isenburg, XCT
- 1-point tier bump in CNC Points
Approved for CE hours
AL – 22 hrs
FL – 22 hrs
Please have the following set up before the class begins:
- Laser measuring device
- Scoping gear for live inspection
- Note-taking materials
Registration ends 48hours before the first day of class
Register by visiting https://www.learnatcnc.com/online-courses/ and selecting this class.