3-Day Xactimate Basics: December 8–10, 2020
- Start Date/Time: 12/08/2020, 8:00 am
- End Date/Time: 12/10/2020, 5:00 pm
- Location: CNC Headquarters
- Address: 2928 McVay Dr N., Mobile, AL 36606
- Admission: $300 per person
- How to register: Call 251-471-4718 and select option 4.
- Registration: Open
The 3-Day Xactimate Basics Classroom Training is designed for an adjuster who is knowledgeable of the adjuster profession and is looking to learn the Xactimate estimating program. You’ll get prepared for level 1 and/or level 2 certification exams. The course will be offered via a classroom setting.
Students in this course will be taught how to write professional, accurate, and timely estimates using Xactimate’s best practices. This course includes Xactimate claim setup, sketching (roof and interior), and line item estimating.
Course Requirements for Classroom Setting
Students of this course should meet the following criteria before attending the class located at CNC Catastrophe & National Claims office in Mobile, AL.
- Personal laptop with Xactimate is optional. Xactimate -installed computers will be provided to all students.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of the adjuster profession and basic understanding of damage identification and building components
- Students will need to arrange their own lodging accommodations if they are attending from out of town
What to Expect
This course will be instructed by a Xactimate Certified Trainer with over fifteen years of property adjusting experience and ten years of teaching the Xactimate program.
The class begins promptly at 8:00 AM CST and will end at 5:00 PM CST. There will be two 15-minute breaks and a one-hour lunch. Students will be provided with optional homework assignments if students have access to a computer at home.
Students of this course will be taught:
- Claim setup (Adding coverages, deductible, price list selection, depreciation, and overhead & profit)
- Sketching roofs and interior floor plans (will include tools needed for complex roofs and interior sketches)
- Scenario based estimating (Wind/Hail damaged roofs, tree on fence estimating, elevation repairs, and interior water damage)
- Xactimate Claim wrap up and reporting