1. Coverage restrictions in a lower enclosure of an elevated building are limited in coverage depending on?
  2. Do I need an adjuster’s license?
  3. Does CNC need a copy of my adjuster’s license?
  4. How do I get a copy of my adjuster’s license?
  5. How do I get my e-mail?
  6. How do I put my claim in my open box?
  7. How do I upload my report?
  8. Is a risk considered “Substantially Damaged”?
  9. Under a Dwelling Form, what items are always settled on an actual cash value basis?
  10. What is a non-waiver?
  11. What is ACV?
  12. What is ICC?
  13. What is required for a building or room to be classified as a basement?
  14. When is a non-waiver used?
  15. When is a risk eligible for ICC coverage?
  16. When should a Preliminary Damage Assessment Form be completed?